Buyers today are more empowered. Information is abundantly, overwhelmingly available, and buyers are using that easy access to tune out unwanted marketing messages while simultaneously seizing control of their buying processes. Does this mean the power of email marketing is dead?
With short attention spans and intelligent buying and browsing habits, digitally-savvy consumers want personalized, relevant communications. For success with email marketing, the focus must be on sharing value and serving your audience versus manipulating them to click, share and opt-in!
Email Matters More Today Than Ever Before!
Email is still the quickest and most direct way to reach customers with critical information. If you want to connect with them, you have to work hard to engage them. Basically, you need to send your customers the following:
The fashion truck mobile fashion boutique gives new meaning to getting hot merchandise that has “fallen off a truck.” No, it’s not stolen….fashion trucks, inspired by the food truck craze, are the newest way women all over the country are getting fabulous, trendy and one-of -a-kind fashion looks. Here are a few of our tips on how to start your very own fashion truck!
- Because it’s up to owners how much they want to commit to their business, the amount needed to start and operate a mobile shop varies, but typically the shop vehicle is the biggest expense.
- Research your target market now to reduce time spent and profit lost later.
- Keep saving money.
- Use social media, like Facebook and Twitter, to let people know where they will be located on any particular day.
- Stock up! Unlike traditional stores, the turnover rate of fashion truck merchandise is high. In the average retail store, the stock can be there for weeks or even months. In a truck, it could change on a daily basis.
In the fashion truck industry, your truck is your brand. If your considering going it to business, consult with the experienced team at Arzo Enterprises. As a pivotal instrument in the success of Arzo Fashion Truck, they can guide you to success with your new business venture!
In this day and age, when a new – or existing – customer wants to find you, more often than not they will look for you online first. Therefore, if you have a business, then you should definitely have a website for it. Here are six reasons why, as a small business, you need a professional website.
- First impressions count. A professionally designed and built website instills confidence with the customer that you provide excellent services and quality products.
- Your competitors probably have websites.
- It helps you spread your organization’s message.
- It builds credibility. A well-designed site makes your business look successful and builds trust in your company and it’s services.
- It’s the most cost-effective way to advertise. Customers can browse your services and products in a convenient, eco-friendly way without having to travel to a physical location.
- Overall, it’s a tool that you can use to recruit employees, sell services or products, show pictures, connect with your customers, and much more!
If there’s one thing worse than not having a website for your business, it’s having an ugly website for your business. Take a peek at our Graphic Design and Website Services page to see how Arzo Enterprises can take your webpage to the next level!
In a nutshell, Etsy is the online marketplace for handmade goods and artisan products. Business owners on Etsy sold a cumulative 38 million dollars in products in June 2011, and the site continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Intrigued yet? Here are a few other benefits for small business boutique owners debating whether to create an Etsy account:
Setting up your own shop on Etsy.com is easy, from creating an account, to adding products, to calculating shipping costs. While the set up is easy, they also offer tons of features to make your shop unique like customizable store policies and coupon codes.