They seem to be everywhere—on posters, subway ads, billboards, and brochures. But what exactly is the business value of QR codes? QR codes present a great opportunity to bridge your offline marketing efforts with the online presence of your company
One of the most valuable features of QR codes is that they present a new opportunity for measuring your offline marketing efforts. Check out what the immediate results of your public speaking are. Compare the response to your different traditional marketing programs, and make adjustments accordingly.
Examples of QR Code Uses:
A good first impression is priceless in the world of business. It can be the determining factor if a person remembers you after the last meetup you attended or if you will be forgotten. It should be inviting and informative. When properly planned, a business card can effectively relay the most vital information about who you are, what you do and how you can help the person you’re handing it to with their needs.
- Keep your contact information up to date. Handing someone a business card and then having to cross out a email address makes you look unprofessional and not well prepared.
- Keep things simple. Fonts aren’t the only thing that you should focus on. Use your brand colors wisely. This process can be even easier if your business has brand guidelines that it can follow.
- Keep fonts simple and consistent throughout your design.
- Use both sides of your business cards. Printing on only one side is a huge waste of real estate.
- Make sure the business card conveys what type of business you are. A tag line or short list of services/products can help ensure there’s a follow up call when someone is reevaluating their follow up efforts.
A business plan is the blueprint for your business. Get it right, and you’ll earn the trust of investors, distributors, suppliers and staff. Get it wrong, and your business could face huge problems just getting off the ground. Here are 5 reasons why you need a business plan:
To Avoid Mistakes: Writing a business plan can save you a great deal of time and money if working through the business plan reveals that your business idea is untenable.
To Look At Things Logically: By putting your thoughts down on paper, it will allow you to come up with a comprehensive strategy on how you will deal with various scenarios.